Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Writer, right here.

Time check: 7:30 pm. Here I am, listening to Panic At The Disco on some online radio, finally sent out several articles to my proofreader and tidying up my office desk. It's dark outside. I really should get going. I meant to leave an hour ago but it's amazing how once you get going, you just keep going. And moments like these are rare for me. My muse finally decided to give me a hand and God bless her (yes, I'm pretty sure it's a 'her'), I got a lot of work done.

I don't know about you guys but for me, writing is all about being in the right state of mind, at the right time, right place. Sometimes the inspiration might hit me but I'll be in the middle of flossing so...wrong time. Or I could be seated in front of the pc, with the cursor blinking back at me, no interruptions but nothing hits me so...wrong state of mind.

But today. Ah today. Everything just fell into place. I'm alone and inspired. No phone calls, no faxes to deal with, no annoying demands...Bliss. Anyway, as i said, it's getting dark and I think i've finally drained myself dry. No more writing for tonight. Save this blog...

Rome, here I come.

No comments: