Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Geram pt....Ok you get the point.

Hello semua. Pardon the font. And lack of photos. Blogger still being bodoh. So in the meantime...

It's Tuesday already. Half of January has flown by (yay!) and it's only going to get busier from here on (boo!). Apart from my monthly deadline, there are events (first up, Kudat for the Sunset Symphony at the Tip of Borneo in March) and places to visit for my articles. Time to get packing. Chinese New Year is around the corner and i STILL qualify for ang pows, heh heh. The Joy Luck Club can nag all they want about 'settling down' bla bla bla but hey, CNY is the one time you actually get paid for being unmarried! All hail the Chinese.

This week, I'm off to a 3-day course on how to use Photoshop. Finally can tamper my photos so i look 5 kilos lighter, haha. And on a more exciting note, one of my best friends is getting hitched this Saturday! I will be one of 8 bridesmaids. Will try to get photos up after this weekend (pending blogger's bitchiness ratio...). I've also been busy with some freelance work so it's taking up quite a bit of my evenings. Rome has indeed taken a backseat.

Apart from that, it's the usual daily grind for yours truly. Ok, more updates soon.

No comments: