Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday's tag.

Can't post photos (I realise I usually have this problem in the office)...So gonna to do this meme, compliments of Jac.

# Are your parents married or divorced?
Married. 39 years and still getting along fine.

# Are you a vegetarian?
I'm a meat and potatoes kinda girl...

# Do you believe in Heaven?
Everytime I take a bit of Benito's chocolate muffin...

# Have you ever come close to dying?
Maybe but I don't think too much about it.

# What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
A white gold chain and heart-shaped pendant - A gift from my parents when I graduated from uni.

# Favourite time of day?
Right before sunset. It's not too hot and perfect to go outdoors.

# Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Er, yes.

# Do you wear makeup?
Soalan bonus ka ni? Yes.

# Ever have plastic surgery?
No.

# Do you colour your hair?
No, I'm born with natural blonde highlights...U think?

# What do you wear to bed?
Depends how warm it gets. i like to lounge in cotton pajamas or just sleep in a big t-shirt.

# Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes, heh heh.

# Can you roll your tongue?
Yes. But i can't whistle (extra trivia)

# Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
I get it done professionally every couple of weeks (when i'm not lazy la). Tweezers are for touch-ups.

# What kind of sneakers?
Nikes. Perfect for long walks and doing serious shopping.

# Do you believe in Abortions?
I believe in free choice. But it's an option I'd rather not resort to.

# What is your Hair color?
Ash brown with highlights. For now.

# Future child’s name?
I am SO not giving away my secret baby names...

# Do you snore?
I wouldn't know but sometimes when i'm utterly exhausted, I think i do.

# If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
any picture perfect beach paradise in the Caribbean without a care in the world and with my Cubby in tow. Oh, and Ireland :)

# Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Used to but over the past year, I've finally started giving my stuffed toys away. Time to let go of so many things.

# If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Clear all my outstanding loans (so boring, i know). Well, if it's like a gazillion dollars, I'd quit my job and just go travelling to my heart's content.


# Gold or silver?
Silver.


# Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburgers. No, hot dogs. Wait...hamburgers.

# If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What kind of NIGHTMARE question is this?!?!?

# City, beach or country?
Beach, for sure.

# What was the last thing you touched?
a tissue paper.

# Where did you eat last?
Last night, at the Japanese restaurant in Centre Point with Sellie.

# When’s the last time you cried?
Sunday afternoon. Weekends make me miss Haw even more.

# Do you read blogs?
yep.

# Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
T-shirts and jeans are pretty safe for both genders dontcha think?

# Ever been involved with the police?
Yes. I was a reporter before and when I was based with the crime division, I had to spend 2 hours at the police station EVERY freakin' day.

# What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
I dunno...I'm polygamous when it comes to toiletries! But i do love the smell of Johnson & Johnson's body wash. Reminds me of babies.

# Do you talk in your sleep?
Pretty sure that's a 'no'.


# Ocean or pool?
To swim in? Pool.

# Window seat or aisle?
Aisle - easy access. I hate waking people up when I need to use the loo.

# Ever met anyone famous?
Yep. Most memorable would be Ian Wright, the Globetrekking dude. Also Gloria Estefan when I was 13, heh heh.

# Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
I'll let you know in another 30 years.

# Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl like a girl!

# Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah.

# Basketball or Football?
Football. Arsenal is the way to go.

# How long do your showers last?
bout 15-20 minutes.

# Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Manual. Keeps me awake.

# Cake or ice cream?
Not too fond of either UNLESS its cheesecake or chocolate ice cream.

# Are you self-conscious?
I can be.

# Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
For detailed accounts, please refer to unfortunate witnesses.

# Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes.

# Have you been in love?
Yes. And then he crushed my heart over and over. And then, I got my act together and found
the courage to take risk all over again. It's been worth it.

# Where do you wish you were?
With Haw.

# Are you wearing socks?
with my heels? i think not.

# Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.

# Can you tango?
Haven't tried.

# Last gift you received?
I bought myself shoes...Does that count?

# Last sport you played?
Probably futsal.

# Things you spend a lot of money on?
I've spent a bomb to ensure Haw and I are just a click/phonecall away. It's worth every penny. Oh, and my skin care.

# Where do you live?
KK, good 'ol Sabah.

# Where were you born?
See above

# Last wedding attended?
Puei and Bala's.

# Most hated food(s)?
I don't like veggie, esp the leafy greens.I don't eat duck. Clams.

# What’s your least fav.?
Sila rujuk perkara di atas.

# Can u sing?
I can carry a decent tune but i would never claim I could sing. Maybe when I'm drunk la.

# Last person you instant messaged?
Sel

# Last place you went on holiday?
Holiday...hmm. Manila, Feb 2006.

# Favourite regular drink?
Iced lemon tea. Coke.

# Tag 3 friends:
Mia
Yo
Karmilla

# Current Song?
You by Rascal Flatts (duh)

No comments: