Thursday, January 11, 2007

Geram.

Today I am geram.

Geram - exasperate(d), annoy(ed) greatly
*Kamus Dwibahasa Oxford Fajar Melayu-Inggeris (Third Edition)

First, three years of MP3s compiled by me and Haw have mysteriously been wiped off his old hard drive here in the office (they reformatted it and conveniently, only the MP3s were not backed up. grr.) Sigh. And now, I cannot find the photos (neatly compiled) for my monthly magazine for the year 2006 in the hard drive neither.

Someone's gonna get hurt real bad.

I'm just hoping that it's hidden somewhere, like inside a folder of a folder of a folder of a folder. I was so tempted to call Haw to ask him the exact location of the folder but it's like 3am in Toronto. Grumpy Cubby. Not a good idea.

Bad news: I have a headache coming on.
Good news: I go home in 9 minutes.

No comments: