Friday, April 01, 2005

Play nice.

I started my morning writing the nastiest blog. Profanities, swearing and full-blown venting. Someone in my office pissed me off big time. But after re-reading it three times, i realised it wasn't worth the risk of the person reading it (you never know who stumbles across your blog these days) and causing bad blood in the office.

Cuz it was really nasty.

I almost scared myself when i realised how horrible I could sound. I mean, sure we have our bitchy days, but when you see it in writing....Wow. It ain't pretty. I hate my temper. I'm relatively slow to anger but once i do lose it, the term 'blind fury' brings a whole new meaning. Ok, note to self: Vent, don't dent.

I'm not so pissed at her anymore but she's pretty much the last person on earth I want to have a conversation with right now. Ok happy thoughts, happy thoughts...

It's raining crazy outside: thunder, lightning, huge-ass raindrops. I can leave the office early today (yay) because i haven't packed (oh no). I'm really happy about my KL trip. The show is Saturday afternoon which means i have the whole Saturday night to do...whatever I want! First things first, gotta look for the food. I'm meeting up with Johann, my bro, and it'll be mall hopping from there onwards. Too bad it's only till Sunday otherwise i'd love to call up my buddies and just hang with them. Haven't had a good mamak outing for a while :) But let's focus on priorities here.

Shoes.

"I'm leaving on a jet place, dunno when i'll be back again..."
-Chantal Krevaziuk (well that's the version i remember anyway), Leaving on a Jet Plane. See u Monday.

No comments: