Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Annoyed.

I am annoyed because the magazine should be done but it's not.

I am annoyed because it's so hot outside.

I am annoyed because I received an annoying letter in the mail saying i have to show up in court eventhough it has nothing to do with me (don't ask).

I am annoyed because construction work is still going on and i can hear them drilling and knocking all day long. Shut up you bastards.

I am annoyed because my throat is sore and i don't know why.

I am annoyed because I'm getting hungry.

I am annoyed because Lester cancelled our lunch plans to do work. Yawn.

I am annoyed because there are still five hours to go before i get to leave the office.

I am annoyed because I am now OFFICIALLY hungry.

I am annoyed because i don't know what i want for lunch and i know whatever i have, i will STILL be annoyed with my choice.

I am annoyed because I had a bad dream and it's still annoying me.

I am annoyed because I haven't found my not-too-tall, not-so-dark and handsome knight in shining armour who will whisk me away from all my annoyances and build me my own shopping mall where I can shop to my heart's content.

I am annoyed because my nails look horrible.

I am annoyed because David Duchovny should never have left The X-Files.

I am annoyed because it's Tuesday and the weekend is still a bloody four days away. Wait, i have to work this Saturday...

Shit, now i'm really annoyed.

"My shadow's the only one who walks beside me..."
-f****** annoying song by Green Day. Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

No comments: