Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yawnie yawnie yawn

Die la i'm so sleepy...It's 10.40am and i'm trying to keep my eyelids open. I've lost count of the amount of times i've yawned. I try varying the things i do so i won't get bored but everytime i start on a task, i start nodding off anyway.

die die die die die die.

I only had four hours of sleep (don't ask). I can't read because it makes my eyes heavier. I can't write because the words aren't coming out coherently. I can't take a walk around the office because i feel too tired to move. I can't go shopping cuz i don't have money (oh wait, wrong blog). But you get what i mean.

"And everytime i close my eyes i thank the Lord i've got you.
And you got me too..."
-Babyface, Everytime I Close My Eyes. Whatever la. I just wanna close my eyes and take a nap.

No comments: