Thursday, March 31, 2005

House of D.

If this isn't fate, i dunno what else it is. Look what i came across:

http://lionsgatedirectors.com/duchovny/index_flash.html

David friggin' Duchovny's BLOG!!!! Ok, ok before you go all cynical and pessimistic on me (shame on you), you have to check out the blog and judge it for yourself. I had to read several entries and after a while, i'm quite convinced it's The Man himself. Basically, the blog talks mainly about his directing projects and upcoming movies. Nothing like the "I had a cup of coffee and counted the cracks on my ceiling" kinda entries. It's strictly about his work.

But i just can't get over that it's DAVID DUCHOVNY blogging! Those of you who know me understand what the hype is all about (I call it my X-Files collectibles, Sel calls its my 'Shrine').
Wow. I'm getting all excited here. I've got ants in my pants. I loved him as Mulder. Heck, I LOVE Mulder. That whole trenchcoat, alien-chasing, sunflower seed-eating extreme paranoia thing....Now that's sexy. And those droopy eyes and trembling lower lip just begging to be nibbled...

Ok let's keep this PG rated.

But seriously, i just find him magnetic. And his work ain't half bad, heh heh.

People, i have news: This just in: My GM is sending me and three colleagues to KL tomorrow night to watch The Sound of Music! Yippee kai yay! Ok it's kinda work-related- we have to check out the production set and take notes for our own future events and stage productions. We're getting an up close and personal tour of the stage, double yay. I'll be back on Sunday. Ok ok here's what's really on my mind about the trip: SHOPPING!!!!

"Such a feeling's coming over me,
There is wonder in most everything i see...
Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eye
And i won't be surprised if it's a dream :)"
-Tukang Kayu, Atas Dunia.

No comments: