Saturday, June 11, 2005

Yawn

It's Saturday and one of the few ones where i don't have to work. So for those of you who had to: HAHA.

It's a slow Saturday. I spent the morning watching CSI New York and it's only 10:30am now. I'm bored. Maybe i should have an early lunch. Who with? Ah, question after question. I'm also annoyed. Annoyed that i had an early Friday night. Boring boring boring.

Warning: today i plan to blog incoherently so...don't mind me.

It's hot. I'm sweating. I wanna shower but it involves too much movement. I'm chatting with three people online. Let's see:

Daniel: A uni friend i last saw four years ago. We were in Gippsland (some ulu kampung place 2 hours from melbourne) together and managed to keep each other entertained with our adventures and misadventures. I used to hang out at his place a lot because:
1) he had a souped-up laptop which he let me babysit everytime he went to the city for the weekend
2)he had the best stocked fridge
3)his room was cozy
4)he was fun to irritate.
We all need friends like that.

Mia: she's my cousin. always online. visit her blog to know more.

Lester: talking about nothing in general. ho hum.

oh and now Dino is online. Met him through Mia (i think. My memory fails me). Nice guy, always pleasant to chat with. And will always be known as the guy who sourced the almost-complete Sex and The City DVD collection for me. Thanks dude.

Now i'm getting hungry. I might have a sandwich. And then gonna finish my book, Club Dead, part three of the Sookie Stackhouse series. Over n out.

....I don't even have a song in my head. oh well.



No comments: