Thursday, June 02, 2005

Some pass the baton thingy.

Ok since i have loads of time before my pick-up arrives (hey's its almost five so work is optional at this point), here's something i picked up from Pat's blog. I'm such a sucker aren't i?

Total Volume of Music on my Computer:
Wow, lemme see... 305 MB. that's not much i reckon.

The Last Cd I Bought:
Haven't bought one in AGES but from the top of my head i think it was Josh Groban's latest. Wait. That was a gift.

Song playing:
Somewhere Out There by Our Lady Peace

Five songs, I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
With or without u -U2
Close To You - The Carpenters (haha don't ask, it keeps ringing in my head)
You Don't Know Me - from the My Best Friends' Wedding soundtrack, can't remember the singer (reminds me of my college days)
and lately, been listening to death in the office and singing in the shower:
Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi.

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
Mia
Puei
Carol
Yo (if she hasn't done this yet)
and....
Sel - she's probably done it but worth a shot, kan sel?

No comments: