Thursday, June 02, 2005

How cool is that?

Sometimes I wish I was a kid again. I went shopping last night for Leilana’s birthday gift (she’s 2 today) and had fun checking out the toys and whatnots. I’m a Barney fan (so shoot me) and I love the stuffed Barney that bounces around when you press his hand! So cool. I also saw a motorized Jeep for kids. Cost a bomb but cool as hell. And Barbies. Oh yes, I was a Barbie girl. I had (have actually)12 Barbie dolls but none as cool as they ones they have on the market now. When I was 10, my dad bought me a double-storey Barbie house when he went to the States. Wish I could relive the excitement! But I never did get the Barbie convertible so I used my brother’s army truck to wheel Barbie and Ken around – hey you make do with what you have. Confession: I still scour the Barbie aisle at toy stores, pretending I’m checking them out for my nieces. I’ve actually seen Barbie and Ken as Scully and Mulder! Now THAT was cool but I never bought it because I was a purse-pinching student back then. Sigh. Ok, here’s what I found on the net:



Star Wars Episode III: Darth Vader Voice Changer Mask USD29.99 from Toys R Us.


How cool is that? Imagine wearing it to the grocery store: “I’ll (gasp) have 200 (gasp) grams of (gasp) minced beef (gasp) please.”

Ok i'm gonna surf for more cool toys. Oh, and more photos of my recent trip for your perusal.

Happy Thursday!

"Just the two of us...We can make it if we try..."
-Will Smith, Just The Two Of Us. I can't remember the original singer. Anybody?

No comments: