Monday, March 28, 2005

Technical problems. Right.

Yes, I've been gone. Well, not quite. I haven't had internet access for more than a week (yes, and i'm still alive) due to some 'technical' problems in the office. I'm rather suspicious because we couldn't get into most websites and the only one i could get into with no problem at all is sabahtourism.com. How convenient.

But enough complaints...I'm back! It's been a better week compared to the recent ones. Work's been kind, health all good and Lester was back for the weekend *big cheesy grin*. Went to church (Good Friday and Easter) , watched Hitch (Will Smith still rocks) and played squash. Let it be known it was the first ever squash game for yours truly. I picked it up pretty fast but i won't be in the national championships anytime soon. Still, there is something therapeutic about slamming a ball full force against the wall. Recommended for the angst-ridden.

Oh and i went to look at property yesterday. It just further fuelled my need to be a homeowner ASAP. Sigh. I dunno how much longer i have to wait. The property i was looking at will only be completed in 2007 but if i want it, i'll have to put a booking fee sometime this year. It's a duplex, three bedroom, two baths and a kitchen that's not too big. Perfect for me and my cat :)
Now to buy that lottery ticket...

"To market, to market to buy a fat pig
Home again, home again
Jiggety jig."
-To Market, To Market, traditional nursery rhyme. I'm outta lyrics this morning.

No comments: