Monday, September 22, 2008

Point form.

It's Monday morning and I need to jumpstart my brain. Full paragraphs seem like a lot of work so I'm gonna go point form in hope that I'll eventually be able to join coherent sentences by the end of the day:

1. My weekend was good. Saturday evening I had to play emcee to a cultural show at Le Meridien but all was good because it was followed by cranberry vodkas at the Waterfront with Yo.

2. Spent Sunday with the girls and Julian, a college friend from KL who was in town to work (who later discovered KK did not just entail Kolombong - his 'station' during his work trip to Sabah). Haha. In the evening, I traipsed 1 Borneo with Sel and managed to walk away from Charles & Keith before any real damage to my wallet was done. I did buy clothes from Nichii though. Ah well.

3. I need to change my USD currency ASAP. The US economy is going to the dogs and I'll be damned if my US dollars devalue before I can spend it deservingly!

4. Time to pack up and re-organise as I transfer to my 'new' job next week.

5. I'm not sleeping well. Again. This morning I woke up at exactly 4:18am. This has to stop.

6. I forgot to remove my church candles from the car and parked it under the sun. You do the math. Does anyone know how to remove the waxy residue from my dashboard?

7. I learned that when you have a problem, there are some friends who will hear you out time and time again and some friends have their limits. And that's okay. You just have to differentiate the two.

8. My eyes are so heavy right now, it's not funny.

9. And to you: I know it hurts right now and everyday is a challenge, but believe me when I say the pain will stop eventually and he will be just a distant memory. Your favourite mistake :)

10. Prayer is the only thing keeping me going these days. I am grateful for my faith: Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us (if only it was that easy, but trust me Lord, I'm trying).

No comments: