Thursday, September 25, 2008

My bed of roses.

A couple of weeks ago, you sent flowers to my office. My favourite, pink roses! And more than a dozen of them. Any woman claiming she doesn't like receiving flowers is like a dog saying he doesn't like his tummy being rubbed. So yes, it certainly pasted a smile on my face for the rest of the day. And what timing. I was having a rough, rough week and the flowers was the pick-up I needed.

Thank you for reminding me life is indeed great and I just need to stop and smell the roses sometimes. You didn't sign your name and I still have no idea who you are. I want you to know your thoughtfulness and effort did not go unappreciated. For the first time in a LONG time, I felt truly beautiful and worthy of someone's attention. You're an angel. Thank you.

No comments: