Friday, September 12, 2008

FridayTag13

What's a good way to start your Friday morning? Do mindless questionnaires!

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Merry Jerry

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
Fellow gidiot.


3. Your five impression of her/him?
Smart-ass giant. But for a change, someone I don't have to explain my sarcastic remark to over and over cuz he gets it (ok sometimes la, haha)

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Tell me I'm better off without 'certain people in my life' (granted it was a drunken moment but it's nice when friends care)

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
Refer to above. (see, I can be nice)

6. If she/he becomes your lover you will...?
Need to get a much a bigger bed. Giant.

7. If she/he becomes your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Learn to appreciate blonde moments, hahaha!

8. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will...?
er, not really like him anymore?

9. If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
He ate my cat.


10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Beat him at squash.

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
"Wow, what a tall gidiot!" hahah ok ok besides that, a fun guy, up for pretty much anything and an entertaining conversationalist. He may be a gidiot (takes one to know one ah...) but he's the smartest gidiot I know :D

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
WILL feel or presently feels about you? Teruk juga ni soalan...gramatically confusing. I dunno la, I think some people can't stand me and some people are okay with me. You can't win 'em all. Their loss, haha!

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
(The characteristics you love about yourself are... ->Sorry ah, just being anal about the sentence structures). Ok let's see. I try to be as diplomatic as possible about everything even people are real a-holes to me. And i like that I'm left-handed - so what if I tulis terbalik.


14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself are?
Soft-hearted, hard-headed, indecisive, not jantan enough (i need to learn to be more insensitive and have a 'whatever' attitude).


15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Melissa Leong but taller. Haha.


16.For people that care and like you, say something to them :
HAPPY HOURS AT THE LOFT! and thanks for being my rakan-rakan seperjuangan. You are all so lawa mau mati.


17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
(ok i assume they don't have to have blogs...)
-> They are :
1) Sel
2) Carol
3) Puei
4) Yolanda (yes again, but u don't have to do because you're special like that)
5) Jerry (ya la, hantam saja la...I don't know that many people ok)
6) Lester
7) Johnny Depp
8) Haw
9) Mia
10) Shan


18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
That i know of? Macam teda.

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Chica!

20. If number 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Bloody hell, punya sia jeles if they got together!!!!

21. What is no.2 studying about?
Crotchology.

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Yesterday.

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
Rock! Foo Fighters and Nirvana are his favourites. Nyeh nyeh I so pandai...

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yep, dua abang, satu kakak.

25. Will you woo no.3?
Nah. She's married.

26. How about number 7?
WOULD I EVER!!! (hey i din plan to put Johnny as number 7 ah...random, random)


27. Is no. 4 single?
Dunno la if she's still with Hugh Jackman.


28. What is the surname of no.5?
Kabinchong. (how can you forget a surname like that?)


29. What's the hobby of no.10?
Fine wine and good company :) did i get this right?


30. Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
Mia and Jerry? Belum jumpa lagi but I think buli lah tu.


31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Insitute of Crotchology, Kuala Lumpur.


32. Talk something casually about no.1?
She is my Papat in crime.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
Er, ok, been there done that, haha! We dated for 3 years, enough said.

34. Where does no.9 live at?
In England. Ya ya pi jauh jauh lagi...

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Wow good question. Ala Yo, putus hubungan la if I dunno the answer kan...Ok ok, i guess ah. Blue?

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
They both like puppies - how's that?


37. is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
OMG ... punya lah ngam.


38. What is no.6 doing now?
It's 9:25 am. Probably baru sampai office or stuck in a jam (tulah, kerja di KL lagi). Or having cha sau for breakfast.


Hahahaha funny juga oh...Bah, tag yourselves. I look forward to reading the answers.

No comments: