Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Sneezy Tuesday.

I can't stop sneezing. And my nose is running. And my eyes are watery and puffy and about to pop out. So yes, I look extremely attractive right now and to top it off, I'm at work. What a great way to start the morning.

The weather has been merciless lately. Strong winds, heavy and sudden rains ever few hours. Needless to say, it's a bitch to go out and the price of seafood just went up. Newspaper reports say it's going to last another two to three days at least. Excellent.

I'm still recuperating from my mountain trip over the weekend. I don't feel so tired anymore but still lazy to report for work, heh heh. Can you blame me? Since Friday, we've been having four a.m wake up calls, working in cold, COLD, wet and slippery conditions and to top it off, boozing sessions every night. So if you do the math: wake up at four, work till evening, booze till 3am...that leaves, hmm, an hour of sleep each day.

My idea of living dangerously, haha.

Yesterday -bloody Monday- was a blur. Just couldn't wait to go home and shut down for the rest of the day. Today I plan to be productive. Sorta. I've got loads of articles to compile and write for November's issue and the deadline's approaching. Still haven't done much. Hmm.

Also living dangerously here.

"I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly,
I'll do what it takes till i touch the sky
And i'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change.
And breakaway."
- Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway.

Pretty cool tune. Didja know it was written by Avril Lavigne? Little fact for the day.



No comments: