Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Pringles, Chewies and Chocolates

I'm such an oinker. I realise i haven't stopped munching/chewing/swallowing since i came into work this morning! And it's only 1pm mind you. Lunch time....Gee, more reason to eat!
Let's see, this morning i had a simple breakfast of eggs on toast and a glass of water. When I got into the office, I could smell sandwiches and lo and behold, my colleague, Haw (pronounced How) was making a gorgeous number: toasted bread filled with peppered sausages, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese. Yum. He offered me a piece. I couldn't refuse. To add crunch, I enjoyed the sandwich with a handful of Sour Cream & Onion Pringles....Yummers.

When i was done with that, I needed something sweet. Dig, dig, dig my bag and find a box of Mentos Plus Orange Juice chewies. Oh and Cadbury Crunchie Nuggets (which is staring back at me right now...). An hour later - yes ladies and gentlemen, only 60 minutes later - I whip out a packet of soup (u know those just add water types) and I'm treating myself to some Chicken Noodle broth.

From then until now, I've been popping a combination of pringles, chewies and chocolates into my mouth. Yes i'm starting to feel sick but it doesn't end there, noooooooo far from it. Today our GM decides to treat the whole office to buckets of KFC! Darn. Too hard to resist. So i chew on a drumstick and decide that's enough for the day. But Haw's just run out to buy Cheesy Wedges (my favouritest food from KFC!) . I really should stop eating. I dunno why i'm bingeing like this. PMS? Not that time of the month yet. I'm just feeling greedy. Ok ok, after the cheesy wedges i'm gonna stop eating.

Thing is, I'm dying for a Coke right now.

"Food glorious food!"
- from the musical Oliver!

3 comments:

LonaDay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LonaDay said...

yay, you're back! looking forward to good reading!
I oso babi. but you babi-er, oh.

Fridaycat said...

yes i am the reigning Babi Queen! i said i wasn't gonna eat dinner and then...jeng jeng jeng...I did! Sigh. Life is too short for food deprivation. :P