Monday, January 31, 2005

Pain in the neck.

Literally. I somehow managed to rest my head in the wrong position on Saturday night and woke up with strained muscle in my neck. It's Monday morning and it feels worse than ever. Any remedies? My colleague told me to place my pillows under the sun.

Riiight.

Any OTHER remedies? Did you realise January has just come and gone? February begins tomorrow. It's madness i tell you! Next thing you know it's the middle of the year, and then it's October and then it's Christmas. And then I'm a year older. Ah crap.

On other updates...I've chopped my hair off. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, i've finally gone and done it. It was a long time coming. Getting bored of my long hair (which i tend to put up at work everyday anyway). I look younger (this could work to both my advantage and disadvantage mind you) but i don't regret doing it. Nothing beats fuss free hair.

I bought the lottery yesterday. And no i didn't win. I was off by ONE number, dagnamit. I was thisclose to winning at least RM200 - hey it's a start. I'm just gonna keep buying the same numbers...It's gotta come out somehow right?

Anyway, i've got a meeting to attend to (i feel the yawns coming on...). Maybe i'll win a trip to Europe or something in the next few hours: maybe then i'll have something more interesting to blog about. Hey it's monday...can you blame me?

"It's just another manic monday...I wish it was Sunday...The 'I-don't-have-to-run' day..."
- Manic Monday by The Bangles (i think. I'm pretty sure the band name starts with a 'B' though...)

No comments: