Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF my ass.

I've lost it.

My marbles? The zest for life? My sanity? Whatever way you package it, I've lost it. I really don't care for much anymore these days. So if i start to space out when we're talking or I look like I can't wait to get out of there...Pardon me.

I don't need any sympathy or help. Because people who claim to 'help' or 'hear' me out are usually the hypocrites who can't wait to tell the next person how screwed up I've become. I've realised that I'm surrounded by two-faced backstabbers at work as well. Yep, icing on my fucking cake. But you know what? I can't deal with all the haters right now when I'm busy trying to get my life back on track. The only thing that makes sense these days is a bottle of wine and a pack of ciggies (OMG YES I SMOKE! ALERT THE AUTHORITIES - god, get a life already).

I am surrounded by so many toxic assholes these days. People who just zap the energy out of me just by existing. I have to start eliminating these people from my life. So if I suddenly drop out of YOUR life, you know you are one of the toxic assholes I've been talking about, haha. As Greg Behrendt so poetically put it: "You already have one asshole. You don't need another one in your life."

I've lost it. But the thing is, I'm not interested in finding it again.

No comments: