Friday, November 16, 2007

Judgy McJudgypants

Mother Teresa said "If you judge people, you don't have time to love them."

We all do questionable things in our life. Things good girls shouldn't do. Things that are not morally acceptable. Things that are just, well, not right. Sometimes it's intentional, other times it really is an innocent mistake. I like to call it a 'learning curve'. It's like that old cliche: If you don't make mistakes, you'll never learn. Or sometimes you just need colour in your life, heh(A friend said I just enjoy having drama in my life. Yeah ok, I just love the sleepless nights).

I can count the number of people who have been there for me through my most 'questionable times' on one hand. Actually, on two -maybe three- fingers. Thank you for being there through my turbulent moments and for accepting me even when I make bad decisions. Thank you for hearing me out even when I say absolutely nothing. Thank you for 'layaning' my emotional roller coaster. Thank you for saying things I need to hear eventhough half the time, we both know I already know it. Thank you for being there for me no matter what a shit friend I can be at times.

Most of all, thank you for not being a Judgy McJudgypants.

No comments: