Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Three years and counting.

Today it begins.

Greetings all. And so my curiosity has gotten the best of me. I have my own blog...Hooray! No more sleepless nights...Hooray! Now the whole world can read my innermost rants and raves...Hoo...wait a minute. This is cheaper than getting a therapist, wouldn't you say? I'll be back when I've got more things to say. I'm gonna fiddle around here for a while....Hmm, i wonder what happens when i click this...?
-August 24th 2004

I just realised that my blog turned three years old on the 24th of August. Wow, already? I spent some time reading my older entries. It's amazing when you look back at your life, remembering what frame of mind you were in back then. And my my, how things have changed. Some plans didn't go quite as planned. Some plans weren't even planned. Twists and turns, dips and dives, ups and downs...It's been one heck of a ride but I wouldn't have it any other way. After all, life's purr-fect when it's not, right?

To my loyal readers, thanks for sticking around. Stay tuned for more moments of Mel-ness.

No comments: