You know your day is whacked when:
1. You drive to the office halfway only to realise you still have your handbrake up.
2. You make a cup of milo, walk back to your desk and realise you didn't put any water in it.
3. You deliver some documents to the third floor when you were supposed to pass it to someone on the second floor (and you were already on the second floor to begin with)
4. You try to photocopy your documents on the printer (which doesn't do copying work, mind you)
5. You see an incoming e-mail and you pick up the phone.
Thank God it's lunch time. Let's hope I don't walk into a hardware shop and order a burger and fries.