Saturday, March 17, 2007

On the go.

My working week may be officially over but come weekend, I still have the rest of my life to organise.

For those not in the know, I'll be flying to China and Hong Kong (which is technically still China but we won't go into that) on March 22nd right up till the 1st of April. No, my imaginary millionaire sugar daddy isn't whisking me away, rather it's a trip with the bosses. Whatever it is, we're probably thinking the same thing : FREE TRIP! And yes, I am excited about it. We'll be going to Xian (home of the Terracotta warriors - if you don't know who they are, go Google already) which I heard is c-c-c-cold this time of the year.
The warriors of Xian

Let's play Spot The City...

Next we'll fly to the city if Haikou on Hainan island, which is south of the mainland, followed by Sanya (if i'm not mistaken, i think the Miss World pageant was held here few years back). Our final stop is:

Hong Kong!

Oh yes, it'll be a whole lot of plane and hotel-hopping, but honestly, I ain't complaining. So anyway, this is the last weekend I have to get some shopping done for my trip - travel size toiletries, comfy shoes and a sweater for the chilly nights. Also been stocking up on meds - better safe than sorry. In the evening, I had dinner with my Cubby's parents - Thai food, absolutely satisfying to the last bite. I haven't seen his parents for a while so it's always nice to catch up with them.
I promise more entries before I leave this Thursday!

No comments: