Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pack. Unpack. Pack. Unpack.

I am so bad at packing. Because of this, I started packing on Sunday evening, eventhough I leave on Thursday. My packing-smart deficiency stems from a) my indecisiveness and b)planning my trip to a fault.

But it's almost ten pm on Wednesday and I think i've pretty much finalised my suitcase. For now. Ok, for sure. I leave tomorrow morning so I SHOULD be done. The real challenge in packing for this trip is that I have to consider the cold (in Xi'an) and the tropical (Haikou and Sanya). I hear Hong Kong is somewhere in between. It's really weird to pack your heavy coat and bikini in the same suitcase though...

Anyway, this will be a brief one. Just saying 'tata for now' till I get hold of an internet connection. Yes I will take care, yes I will have fun and yes I will take loads of pictures. Don't miss me too much now...

No comments: