Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reminder:Gotta get sunblock.


Off to another island this weekend. Seaventures and Roach Reefs Resort in Tawau. Seaventures used to be an oil rig but has been converted into a reosrt (very unique, no?) and is two minutes away from Mabul (refer to earlier post. Mabul = bliss). I think this might be my last island trip for the year. Then again...you never know.

In other aspects of my life: Same old same old. I cleaned out my closet yesterday and was depressed at how many items of clothing don't fit anymore. Maybe they shrunk. Maybe while I was sleeping, some tiny elves swapped clothes with me. Or tiny toyols - ok i'm scaring myself now. The point is, I've come to terms that I don't think I'll ever fit an XS or even S for that matter. I put them aside and decided to look at the brighter side of things:

I get to buy more clothes!

Ever the realistic optimist. I'm meeting a friend for coffee after work to discuss love, life and why we never win the lottery.

"If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Cause they're all wrong
I know better
Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew"
- Pink, 'Who Knew'. She still got some good songs left in her it seems...

No comments: