Monday, August 21, 2006

One year.

Exactly one year ago, I was dumped and finally discovered what a broken heart feels like.

One year ago, someone came up to me and told me had secretly liked me for a while.

One year ago, I cried myself to sleep, didn't come out of my room the whole day and couldn't stop my head from pounding.

One year ago, I was rejected.

One year ago, I was loved.

One year ago, my best friends held my hand and told me I would get through this.

One year ago, I realised how much my family loved me and would always love me even when everyone else stopped doing so.

One year ago, I wasn't sure if i would pull through.

One year ago, I knew things would never be the same.

One year ago, I hated him.

One year ago, I loved him.

It's been the longest year of my life. So much has changed. Watch this space.

No comments: