Thursday, March 19, 2009

Six.

I visited Joyce's blog and saw this:

Go to your photos folder in your computer. Go to the 6th folder of photos. Go to the 6th picture in that folder. Put the picture on your blog and a description of it. Invite six friends to join the challenge. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

And here's what I found:
I spent New Year's Eve working and I didn't mind it one bit. This was just after the countdown and I went outside to wish my friends. Looking at this photo, you couldn't tell that I was going through a pretty bad patch in my life and everyday was a struggle. I had never felt so low in my life but work, friends and family kept me going. I feel kinda sad when I see this photo because I'm reminded of that dark time. But I also feel blessed because with the grace of God, I pulled through and it's as if a dark veil is slowly -but surely- being lifted. I laugh more, I smile more, I believe more. And I realise what I'm worth.

Never again. It's thumbs up all the way from here.

*Tag? I'm letting anyone do this as they wish, but I am curious to see what Jeremy, Yo, Shan, Gallivanter and Maps would come up with :)

No comments: