Friday, July 18, 2008

Yo's Friday Tag

Ok it's been a while and since I have time to kill...

**RULES***“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”***End***

Question 1: What were you doing 5 years ago?
(take out calculator because I am bodo maths). In 2003, I was still a reporter with New Sabah Times, covering general news, crime, sports and features - a fantastic learning experience. I also permed my hair and then when I got bored, chopped it all off into a bob. I was dating LK and blisfully happy. Five years ago? Life was good.

Question 2: What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1. Lunch
2. Call En. Khairul to ask him to collect his souvenirs for Pesta Pantun 2008 (i know, i live a fast paced life)
3. Look for a birthday gift
4. Make another phonecall
5. Sleep

Question 3: What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
1. Kuih lidah - this is a recent obsession, I don't know why. It's cookies made of sago and coated with icing sugar
2. My mum's corned beef sandwiches
3. Nacho cheese crisps
4. Batang buruk - you know that Hari Raya cookie? oh wow. punya sedap. Despite the name.
5. ok ok something healthy...Banana....fritters. EXTRA crispy and panas panas!

Question 4: What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all of my family's debts and mine (boring stuff out of the way first...)

2. Travel with people I love. Five star all the way.
3. Shop like there's no tomorrow - for me, my friends and family.
4. Open an animal shelter.
5. Help my alma mater - seriously, when are they ever going to get cracking on that new St. Francis Convent Secondary School building???

Question 5: What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Clinic aid - I worked for my brother's clinic as a receptionist/nurse/drug-packer. haha! I'll never forget getting on my knees and cleaning up puke at 9:30am.

2. Reporter with New Sabah Times

3. Product Executive with The Body Shop - I miss all the free stuff!

4. Editor/Senior Publicity & Publication Executive for Sri Pelancongan - tourism stuff. Best job ever.

5. Events Executive - still in the tourism line.

Tagged ones? Karmilla, Jeremy, Caneelia, May Leng and...Melina! Get cracking.

No comments: