Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Off my chest.

You.

Yes, you. Pray, enlighten me. I hardly know you, and you hardly know me. Do you not have enough drama in your own life to stick your nose in mine? I don't understand how my actions bear any effect on your existence. Hence, why so nosy? My every move, my every decision and every word that comes out of my mouth are no concern of yours. I don't go around asking why you're sleeping with your best friend's husband. And I can't be bothered about your alcoholic dad who hits your mum every other day. It doesn't matter to me that you're up to RM10K in debt and it certainly doesn't interest me the way you blatantly suck up to the boss to get that promotion.

Suka hati lah.

Therefore,I ask you nicely to please mind your own business and realise that whatever I do with my life is no concern of yours. And if you don't like me for some reason, there is nothing I can do about it except hope that one day you'll pull that stick out of your bloody a$$ and find some other decent way to express your passionate dislike for me (knitting perhaps? If that fails, try jumping off a very tall building). Thanks for your 'concern' but this is my life - And I'll live it the way the hell I please.

Other than that, have a good Wednesday.

No comments: