Friday, September 07, 2007

September

Ah September. I thought you'd never arrive. September is a good sign of things to come. First of all, we finally enter the months of Er (you know, SeptembER, OctobER, NovembER...) which means the year is going to end!

September rocks because this is the month where I'm not so busy event-wise. Ironically, this is the time where Sabah is playing host to a gazillion conferences and conventions but fortunately, I'm not involved in them. So...yay! Therefore...

September rocks because it's the time of the year where I can travel a bit more for work.

September rocks because the weather looks like it's picking up.

September rocks because Christmas is only four months away!!!

September rocks because in a few more months, I'll have cleared a significant amount of my debts, phew.

September rocks because this month we celebrate my dad's 63rd birthday and he's in good health. God bless.

September rocks because we can lots and lots of mooncakes!

But most of all, September rocks because it means Haw will be back faster than you can say, "Honey I'm home!"

Cheers to September.

No comments: