1. Jackie Chan was a stuntman on Enter The Dragon and Fists of Fury
2. Bruce Lee studied all forms of fighting, from American boxing to Thai kickboxing. His main concept was 'fluidity' and after blending classical techniques and street-fighting, Lee came up with Jeet Kun Do.
3. He's not pure Chinese. His maternal grandfather was German.
4. He is the 4th of 7 children.
5. His nickname in the family was Mo Si Tung, which means 'Never sit still'
6. He died of an apparent cerebral edema (swelling of the brain) on July 20, 1973 at the age of 33. At his funeral, he was dressed in the same outfit he wore for 'Enter The Dragon'.
7. 'Enter The Dragon' was premiered a month after his death and became a world-wide success.
8. Before his death, he was filming some scenes 'Game of Death' but funding for 'Enter the Dragon' came in and he decided to put 'Game of Death' on hold first to film the bigger motion picture. Hence, he only managed to appear in 20 minutes of the 100-minute 'Game of Death' and two Bruce Lee lookalikes were used to appear in the remaining 80 minutes. Needless to say, the movie was not as successful as the others.
Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water." - Bruce Lee (1940-1973)
I snagged a Bruce Lee of my own:
More like 'Berus Lim'. Please don't go beating up people, k baby?