Friday, November 17, 2006

55 Questions. 55 Answers.

Ok kawan-kawan, plucked this off Mia's blog. You've been tagged.

1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT ?
- one on my right leg. When I was five I fell of my bike and landed on a broken Coke bottle.

2.WHERE ARE YOU?
- My favourite domain – Office!

3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
- chipped. Silver. I hate it.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
- anything goes. On my player now, Aerosmith

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
- My cat, Moo Moo sleeping on my couch.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
- To be with Haw.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
- Haw.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
- bout 9pm

10. WHAT ENDED YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP?
- Him declaring three times “I don’t love you anymore.” Yes, I can be THAT dense.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
- sometimes.

12. YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD
- Dad’s cooking. Salmon sashimi. Pasta. My sister’s Chicken Lihing soup.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PERFUME?
- One of my earlier perfumes, Burberry’s. The scent always brings me back to the good times in college.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
- Doesn’t matter.

15. DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS?
- when in pain, yes.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
- Energy drinks. I don’t do coffee.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
- cheese! LOTS of it I actually like pineapple too.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- Salmon sushi/sashimi

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
- Good question. Probably…My mum?

20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
- Malay.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
- Dontchno.

22. DO U LIKE SOMEONE?
- I like Haw. Very much. I like Johnny Depp too. And David Duchovny. But i like Haw the most.

23. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
- Made in China. What do you mean that’s not a real brand?

24. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
- Mercedes convertible. Can’t remember the model for the life of me but it looks damn sexy.

25. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
- Sacred but these days, most people have no respect or appreciation for commitment.

26. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
- I did. And I have no regrets.

27. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
- Scale the mountains of Samunahara, battle the fire-breathing dragons of Ooga Booga and pluck the Golden Feather of the Kawanipuyana Bird. Or just tell the person.

28. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED :
- 74

29. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
- Brunettes. But I like golden retrievers.

30. WHO IS THE ONE PERSON YOU CALL OFTEN?
- These days? My sister.

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU?
- Being told how to do my job by people who have no clue. Idiot drivers. Bad breath. Waiting. I could go on and on, people…

34. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
- Haw. Kittens & puppies. And Benito’s chocolate cupcake.

35. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
- a photo collage.

36. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
- yep.

39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
- cutting and pasting it from Mia’s blog.

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT COULD IT BE?
- My nose.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
- My nose. Haha. Ok seriously…hmm…I look nice in pink?

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES BECAME ILLEGAL?
- Deal with a lot of grumpy people.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
- Haw (Do you see a pattern here?)

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
- Three! Ideally, a boy and a set of twins. Oh yes, I have it alllll planned out.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
-Melissa Gilbert, the actress from Little House on the Prairie back in the 70s.

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
- I wish on whatever I can these days.

48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
- I don’t practice fingerism. I love my fingers, each and everyone, equally!

49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
- Last night.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- no.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
- Depends la. I try to avoid rice cuz it makes me sleepy. Operative word here being ‘TRY’.

52. ANY BAD HABITS?

- scrunching up my nose and mouth for no reason. It’s really ugly. My mum hates it.

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
- I can’t recall, honest. Esp. in the age of MP3s.

54. YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?
- Perhaps.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
- Of course. Who hasn’t?

No comments: