Ok kawan-kawan, plucked this off Mia's blog. You've been tagged.
1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT ?
- one on my right leg. When I was five I fell of my bike and landed on a broken Coke bottle.
2.WHERE ARE YOU?
- My favourite domain – Office!
3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
- chipped. Silver. I hate it.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
- anything goes. On my player now, Aerosmith
5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
- My cat, Moo Moo sleeping on my couch.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
- To be with Haw.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
- bout 9pm
10. WHAT ENDED YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP?
- Him declaring three times “I don’t love you anymore.” Yes, I can be THAT dense.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD
- Dad’s cooking. Salmon sashimi. Pasta. My sister’s Chicken Lihing soup.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PERFUME?
- One of my earlier perfumes, Burberry’s. The scent always brings me back to the good times in college.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
- Doesn’t matter.
15. DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS?
- when in pain, yes.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
- Energy drinks. I don’t do coffee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
- cheese! LOTS of it I actually like pineapple too.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- Salmon sushi/sashimi
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
- Good question. Probably…My mum?
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
22. DO U LIKE SOMEONE?
- I like Haw. Very much. I like Johnny Depp too. And David Duchovny. But i like Haw the most.
23. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
- Made in China. What do you mean that’s not a real brand?
24. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
- Mercedes convertible. Can’t remember the model for the life of me but it looks damn sexy.
25. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
- Sacred but these days, most people have no respect or appreciation for commitment.
26. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
- I did. And I have no regrets.
27. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
- Scale the mountains of Samunahara, battle the fire-breathing dragons of Ooga Booga and pluck the Golden Feather of the Kawanipuyana Bird. Or just tell the person.
28. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED :
29. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
- Brunettes. But I like golden retrievers.
30. WHO IS THE ONE PERSON YOU CALL OFTEN?
- These days? My sister.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU?
- Being told how to do my job by people who have no clue. Idiot drivers. Bad breath. Waiting. I could go on and on, people…
34. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
- Haw. Kittens & puppies. And Benito’s chocolate cupcake.
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
- a photo collage.
36. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
- cutting and pasting it from Mia’s blog.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT COULD IT BE?
- My nose.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
- My nose. Haha. Ok seriously…hmm…I look nice in pink?
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES BECAME ILLEGAL?
- Deal with a lot of grumpy people.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
- Haw (Do you see a pattern here?)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
- Three! Ideally, a boy and a set of twins. Oh yes, I have it alllll planned out.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
-Melissa Gilbert, the actress from Little House on the Prairie back in the 70s.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
- I wish on whatever I can these days.
48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
- I don’t practice fingerism. I love my fingers, each and everyone, equally!
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
- Last night.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
- Depends la. I try to avoid rice cuz it makes me sleepy. Operative word here being ‘TRY’.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
- scrunching up my nose and mouth for no reason. It’s really ugly. My mum hates it.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
- I can’t recall, honest. Esp. in the age of MP3s.
54. YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
- Of course. Who hasn’t?