Thursday, June 08, 2006

Since i can't post photos...

Blogger is having PMS so I'm gonna do this thingy from Mia and Yo:

1) Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Ho Soong Leng from primary school. I'm amazed I still remember this.

2) where was your first date?
I can't recall but I'm pretty sure it involved other friends. I never do a 'one on one' date thing when I first start liking someone. I find it awkward. I like natural progression where at first two people just 'hang out' and then BAM! You're on a date.

3) Have you ever seriously vandalised someone else's property?
Perhaps.

4) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Does my brother count? If so, yes, all the time.

5) Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
Yep. School choir, kindergarten (I sang Do Re Mi). Er...karaoke?

6) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite or same sex?
Looks - kinda hard not to. And then the way he/she talks.

7) What do you usually order from starbucks?
I don't drink coffee. So some fruity tea or anything chocolatey.

8) What is your biggest mistake?
Giving my all and not holding back. I should have known better.

9) Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Refer to the above. I have no one to blame but myself so...Yes.

10 ) Say something totally random about you.
I feel like having sushi.

11) Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, Coco Lee. Wha...?

12) Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yes. It makes me forget about grown-up realities for a while.

13) Did you have braces?
No.

14) Are you comfortable with your height?
After 27 years, I better be. I could be taller though.

15) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has said to you?
I don't care much for words these days. Talk is cheap. I'll know it when he shows it.

16) When do you know it's love?
I don't know anymore. I'm just gonna marry for money, haha.

17) Do you speak any other languages?
Malay. Sexual references in Cantonese (haha). A bit of Tagalog. And I'm trying to pick up Mandarin - failing miserably (who needs four tones in one language?)

18) Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No.

19) What magazines do you read?
Women's magazines, the usual: Cleo, Cosmo,Marie Claire etc. Travel & Leisure. Time. Personal Money (don't laugh, I actually have a subscription).

20) Have you ridden in a limo?
no.

21) Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
Yes.

22) Do you watch mtv?
How else would I be able to imitate Britney/Mariah/Shakira?

23) What's something that really annoys you?
Negative people in the workplace. It's so demoralizing. My personal life is shitty as it is, can we keep the office a happy place please?

24) What's something you really like?
When everything is bringing you down and life is one big 'ugh', I like that certain something that can still make me smile. It can be my cat climbing up my lap, my niece saying "Hi Tita!" or my friends telling a stupid joke that only we understand :)

25) Do you like michael jackson?
He's got good stuff, weird habits. I'm indifferent.

26) Can you dance?
Hell yeah, haha!

27) What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
I came home from clubbing at 6am once in KL. That would be it.

28) Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Yes.

29) Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No.

30) What do you wish for?
World peace (really ba). More money so i can travel. And all the happiness in the world for the people I care about. Oh, and to live happily ever after.

No comments: