Okay it's officially been seven days since I signed my singledom away. I've moved in with my lovely in-laws (how many of you can put those two words together, so yes, I'm showing off) for now until our place is up and ready. So far:
1. I've locked my husband out of our bedroom 3 times. Look, this 'room sharing' thing is new to me, ok? I keep forgetting he sleeps in the same room.
2. I've locked my father-in-law out of the house once. Well to be fair, he forgot his keys and I couldn't hear him. He had to call my handphone. Oops.
3. Strangely, I love doing laundry. Sorting the colours and separating the whites. Making sure I use the most wangi fabric softener. Arranging my clothes on the line according to size. Go figure.
4. I am eating more vegetables. My mother-in-law is a vegetarian after all.
5. I realise we may have a queen sized bed but I still sleep riiiiiiiiight at the edge because I want to be in my own bubble when I sleep.
6. I also discovered manicured nails and housework do not go hand in hand. Duh.
7. I still visit my parents almost everyday. Separation anxiety?
8. Blanket, my cat, is merajuking big time since I moved out of the house. He doesn't eat as much and he spends most of his time under my parents' bed. *ehek*
9. It may be hard living with a boy but every morning I wake up and realise how much I love living with THIS boy.
Oh and whenever people call me Mrs. Lim, I think of my math teacher. Yikes.