Thursday, June 12, 2008

Andi'mnevergonnatellyoueverythingigottatellyoubutiknowigottagiveitatry *gasp*


Forget Beyonce. Forget Maroon 5. Here is the concert that's got me whipping out my 'Greatest Karaoke Moments' dvd. Ladies and gents, yes indeed: AIR SUPPLY IS COMIN' TO TOWN!
Details:
When : 23rd June 2008, Monday - 8:00pm
Where: Magellan Grand Ballroom, KK
Why : Who cares...it's AIR SUPPLY!
Please don't ask me to explain my fascination with this age-defying duo and their ability to hit superhuman pitches without bursting at the seams. I mean, I don't know anyone else who can get away with lyrics that go "I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle, I can make all the stadiums rock..." In a love song, no less. There's just something that makes you wanna sing along. Come on. I know you want to.
Get your tickets here. Will I be there?
....................
Did you really need to ask?

No comments: