Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Eye candy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I like him. He’s cute. I just need some eye candy right now. Van Persie. Arsenal player. Nice kan?

I’m in a crabby mood. Everyone in the office is in a crabby mood. Those who aren’t crabby are busy annoying the crabby people. Vicious cycle.


So I’m gonna post pix of cute guys for my pleasure.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Johnny Depp. The crankiest day would still be Mardi Gras if i came home to this.



 



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had an elf-crush on him as Legolas but in Kingdom of Heaven, he's just delicious. Manly, no?
(i just realised that he looks like Johnny Depp here...hmm)

And of course...




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Don't you just wanna take him home? No? Ok, then i will.

My day is done. Everything is better now. Over and out.

No comments: