Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a new suitcase.



 I promised myself this would be a year of inspiration and what better way to be inspired than to travel. The first month of the year has barely passed and I've already booked my flights to Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney so far. Plans could change but I've got to set my gears in motion. I often catch myself saying, "I wish I could, I wish I could...." when in truth I CAN but I sabotage myself before I even try. Let's try to change that, shall we?

So, baby steps. The H and I are off to Singapore first to catch Wicked the Musical. Yes, obviously it was my idea. Singing witches? Check. One of them is green? Check. Do I know most of the songs to musical? Check.
Would've been awesome to see Kristin Chenoweth as Glinda the Good Witch and Idina Menzel as Elphaba but I'm sure the Aussie cast is just as good.





Of course, to be fair, we'll be catching this guy (and his equally amazing band members of course) rock it out at The Padang in Singapore:


Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters. The H is a big-time Nirvana fan too - so double yay for him to see this man in action. I can't wait. I'll be the chick jumping to Monkey Wrench and swaying to Everlong (our wedding number!)


My bags are packed. Time to rock n roll, 2012.

No comments: