Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here we go again.

Yep, another birthday come and gone.

Let's compare notes, shall we?

My birthday entry last year:
"Another year gone.Older. Hopefully wiser. But definitely happier....There's a complete myth about getting older. It's not about the wrinkles, the extra weight we pile on over the years, the pressure to settle down with 2.5 kids or making more money. It's about finally feeling comfortable in your own skin. I'm older. And i'm lovin' it."

Wow, was that only a year ago? Reading back my entry, I recall being in a such a happy place at that time. Makes me smile. I still praise the Lord for giving me another year but I can say I have since relocated from that Happy Place.

I don't know where I am. Everyday is a blur and if I can get by with a smile on my face, that's good enough for me now.

Thank you for all your birthday wishes - I had plenty of reasons to smile yesterday. Maybe next year, I'll have a better birthday entry and if not...Well, it'll still be an interesting read. Watch this space.

No comments: