Friday, November 12, 2004

Good week. Bad week.

It has been the longest seven days of my life. It hasn’t been the greatest week, hence the lack of interesting to blog about. Had I blogged everyday, I would have sounded something like this:

Saturday: ok la.
Sunday: Monday tomorrow? Sigh.
Monday: I feel like killing someone.
Tuesday: The weather is crap.
Wednesday: My tummy is still acting up.
Thursday: Happy Deepavali. I’m going to watch TV now so leave me alone.

So here I am, itching to leave the confinements of my office and embed myself in my couch, remote control in one hand and junk food in the other. I’m looking forward to the long weekend. SO looking forward. I’m very irritable these days. I think it’s a combination of things. Have a sucky week does not help of course.

Apologies for the negative vibes right now. On an ‘up’ note, I had a good Thursday. It was a public holiday so I stayed at home and hung out with my brothers, sister and nieces. It’s been a while since we all got together like that and we ended up playing a board game, called Atmosfear. We had a good laugh, everyone trying to annoy/cheat one another. Nothing like sibling love, eh? The boys and my nieces went out in the afternoon and my sis and I spent some girly time watching a DVD together. It was nice.

Ok back to work. Bloody hell.

“Let’s dance...Oh let’s daaaaaaance…”
- Donna Summers, who's having a better week I suppose.

No comments: