Friday, August 27, 2004

Long Week

I dreamt of my blog last night. And realised i almost forgot about it. I've been fiddling with it for a while but i think i'm gonna need some experienced blogger to help me out one of these days (1-800-SelTheBlogmeister).

Yes it's been a long week and the weekend isn't even here yet. I've been dealing with some shite people at work. Not my colleagues, more like clients. Ugh. I go home exhausted these days and I wake up feeling like i never really slept. That sucks.

I flashed a couple of strangers two days ago. I was reaching for a parking ticket at the Waterfront (they built the machine so darn high that you literally have to wind down the window and open the car door and stretttttch to reach for it...but anyway...) and as i got back in my seat and shifted into first gear, I felt a draft. I looked down to see my shiny black bra smiling back at me. I asked my cuzin Mia, sitting beside me, how long my shirt's been undone. She said, "Ha? I thought you were wearing something on the inside! I noticed it was unbuttoned but..."

So yeah, my boobies enjoyed their brief breath of fresh air and i bet the parking attendants weren't smiling at me because they were being 'friendly'.

Sigh, and the adventures continue.

2 comments:

LonaDay said...

woo hoo! bloggers unite indeed! don like carol and pu, ah. i think i read the same entries 25 times each. already read, but read again. goin crazy!

Fridaycat said...

waaah my first comment! From Princess Yo some more... Very the happy, thanks :) yeah, pu and rol are lost causes haha! But have faith, u never know.
ps: i look fwd to reading ur entries everyday...Esp those with F.Idiot's F-ing stupid remarks.