Friday, May 19, 2006

I've been busy: Evidence below.

I have free time! Ok, time to see the Life and Times (over the last two weeks anyway) of Melissa in photos:

Sabah Fest, May 5th. A night of cultural extravaganza. And cute kids in traditional costumes.

Mmm prawns. Did a write-up of Salut Seafood Restaurant and I tell you...these shrimps were finger-lickin' good.

Salut Seafood Restaurant: Giant clams and tiny me.

"James, bring me the tea and scones. La di da.." Having a moment at the Tip of Borneo, Tanjung Simpang Mengayau, Kudat. May 12, final rehearsal. Very windy and fortunately not as hot as the year before.

The big day: The Sunset Symphony performs on May 13 at the Tip of Borneo. Please. Don't. Rain.

Tired and in bad need of a shower. My colleagues and I taking time out after the event. We had dinner, reached the hotel at 11pm and fell asleep with a book in my hand. Not quite the wild birthday celebration I had in mind, heh.


Found an old shot of my and workmates enjoying a round of Happy Hour after work. Haven't had one of these in a while, sob.

There you go. Hopefully this weekend will be a bit more laid-back. Have a good one peeps.

No comments: